The city’s undoubtable advantage is its convenient location due to its proximity to the central part of the country, as well as young and well-educated society and dynamically-developing vocational, technical and high education.
The population of Bydgoszcz is primarily young and educated society, providing human resources for local businesses. Moreover, excellent work quality and competitive salary standards are one of the important factors taken into account by entrepreneurs when choosing their business location. An additional asset is the diverse economic structure and well-functioning business environment.
- Economic Zone - income tax exemption of up to 55% of the investment cost.
- Property tax exemption under the regional investment aid for a period of 3 years.
- Support instruments offered by the Labour Office: reimbursement of costs related to equipping new workplaces.
- Investor support from the Bydgoszcz Regional Development Agency.
The Bydgoszcz Regional Development Agency - The Agency is dedicated to providing services to investors.
The investor support:
- Dedicated Project Manager assigned to individual investment project.
- Market research and bespoke analysis of investors related data.
- Assistance in location assessment and staff recruitment.
- Assistance in access to investment incentives and EU funds.
- Dedicated promotional projects and training programs.